International & independent with local presence
Softline Solutions, as independent Software Asset Management specialist, is market leader in Europe. The deployment of our portfolio of services offers a comprehensive solution that allows management to make well-founded decisions regarding the installation, use and costs of software.
International & independent
- Independent SAM market leader in Europe
- Softline Solutions is 100% SAM
- International SAM organisation
- SAM implementation using the right balance between organisation, process & technology
- Approach fully focused on ISO/IEC standard & best practises from hundreds of (international) SAM projects each year
- From implementation of SAM in an enterprise environment to complete outsourcing of SAM & License Management
Software Asset Management
Software Asset Management (SAM) provides insight into software assets for an organisation, whereby compliance is realised and unnecessary costs are avoided. The tried and tested SAM@Softline approach is based on the ISO/IEC 19770-1:2012 standard for Software Asset Management and best practices from the hundreds of international SAM projects that take place each year. The SAM@Softline approach is visualised as a house, and built from the ground up.
In 2014 & 2015, Softline Solutions was named ‘SAM Managed Service Provider Best in Class’ by the independent organisation The ITAM Review. In 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017 Softline Solutions was also declared ‘Flexera Software EMEA Best Performing Partner’.