Two times a year, Softline Solutions organises roundtables, which create an environment where peers can share the knowledge and experience on Software Asset Management, in the broadest sense.
- Why attend?
- Previous roundtable
- Are you an end-user?
- Are you responsible for Software Asset Management?
- Is license management your daily activity?
- Want to exchange knowledge with peers & learn from Softline Soltutions' expertise?
If yes, then join our SAM@Softline roundtable which will take place in the future:
Get in touch with your peers!
It has been found that there is a need for a roundtable where IT peers can share mutual knowledge about Software Asset Management broad themes and specific licensing issues that organisations are facing on a daily basis.
The program and theme of the SAM@Softline roundtables are selected and set up according to current issues within the SAM market. For example, this could involve a software publisher, or on a specific theme.
- Learn from Softline Solutions' best practices
- Learn from each other in an open and familiar environment exclusively focused on knowledge sharing
- Gain expertise on IT broad topics
- Expand your SAM network
Date: April 25th, 2017
SAM@Softline roundtable: “Defining your Business Case & getting your management buy-in"
- How do you put together a business case for SAM?
- Which components do you need to include in your business case?
- How to quantify the benefits of SAM?
- Which risks do you already have under control?