For the Softline Solutions' Hosting Day, CTO's, CEO's or senior management from Service Providers in Denmark, Finland or Sweden were invited to join us in Denmark, to discuss the ever-changing arena in which Service Providers operate. The event was very successful, and with many attendees and great speakers, it was an inspirational day for everyone. There were inspiring presentations, interesting peer-to-peer talks and experiences to be shared.
- Trends & opportunities: how to cope with the continually changing licensing models of software publishers and how can they be translated to the offering of a service provider in the most efficient manner?
Klaus Gregersen – Business Unit Lead TD Cloud & Software Solutions @ Tech Data
- Complete insight in the Microsoft audit & review process, discussing the before, during & after phase - including an overview of possible tips & tricks to make use of the “low hanging fruit”
Danny Gelens – Teamleader Microsoft (SPLA) Review Team @ Softline Solutions Northern Europe
- Introduction & demo: Octopus Cloud (Managing Microsoft SPLA licensing)
Bahadir Durak – CEO & Cihan Goekgoez – CTO @ Octopus Cloud
- Add value to your reports to customers and vendors. Introduction, technical setup and demo: Snow Software (Also managing other software publishers)
Marko Alén – RBM & Øyvind Fjellstad – Senior Tech Consultant @ Snow Software
- Sharing knowledge & experiences
Ole P. Jensen – CTO @ Zitcom